
This is a picture of Aiden when he was only a week old. Note how tiny his leg and arm is. TINY!
This is a picture I took this afternoon while the boys were sleeping. Look at how chubby their legs have gotten! I can not believe how much of a difference there is! My chubby bubbys!


4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how well they end up doing?
I found your blog after you posted on mine. Your boys are adorable! And they have come such a long way. I wouldn't let their low weights get to you too much. Doctors go by charts and averages and percentiles and sometimes they forget to look past all that paperwork. But as long as they keep gaining and growing and as long as you, in your gut, know that they are healthy, they probaby are. Congratulations on all three of your beautiful children.
Lori
That is amazing!! I love those chunky monkey legs!!
Wow! How tiny! How early were they?
Post a Comment