The boys are doing great. Nate has been rolling like crazy and Aiden has been doing pretty well. I have caught Nate up on his knees a couple of times, but as soon as he sees me or gets distracted, he is down on his belly again. Nate has also been sleeping on his back, which is amazing!

Aiden is still not eating the way he used to. They have their 9 month check up July 7th. In less than 3 weeks our boys will be 9 months old! Man time has flown! This Thursday the boys early intervention teacher will be back, and she will be bringing their OT lady. I am pretty excited to see what they will be working with them on. Next week the boys have their helmet consultation... I think I am dreading that day. I will keep everyone updated.
Father's Day - Daddy and Aiden

Aiden

Nate

They love having carpet... they play so hard they pass out mid play
1 comment:
They are so darn cute!
Post a Comment