Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Godzilla
So lately the sounds I hear from the back two (gated) rooms are mean cries and roaring sounds. Our Nater tater has become Godzilla or so I call him. He will crawl/stomp his way up to the gate that is attached to the kitchen door and walk his little hands up the gate and put his hands at the top of the gate and loudly clear his throat 5-6 times in a row. If he does not get a response from you within a few seconds he will do it again and again until you respond. My favorite response is to go charging in there like a monster with my arms above my head saying "RAWR RAWR RAWR!" He thinks it is absolutely hilarious and the other day I did this while running in with the camera to get some shots for you to enjoy. Also.... the boys are now holding their own bottles! Hallelujah! SO there are a few pictures for you to enjoy :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great pictures!!
Monika
Your boys are just adorable in that pic with the bottles. I have been wondering how you get them on their tummies so often. My boys don't want to be on their tummys at all!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment