Saturday, November 29, 2008

By the way mom we hate our thumb splints

So we received the boys thumb splints on Saturday the 22nd, but they didn't seem to be the right ones. I thought that they were not supposed to have velcro on them. When I had emailed the company, they told me that since we have to have the smaller size, they have to have velcro. So on Monday the 24th, Kyle and I put the boys in their new thumb splints. I got stares from them at first, and then the screaming started. It lasted for about an hour while they were in their cribs. We put them on them when it was time for them to go down for a nap, hoping that they would stay on longer and they wouldn't mess with them as much. Oh boy were they up set. Every look they gave me the rest of they day was as if to say "By the way mom, we hate our thumb splints.".

At first it was just the stares....

And then they quitely sat down and started to pout

And then the full blown crying came in. They love me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the poor little men. i hope they get use to them, it breaks my heart seeing them cry and i wasn't even there.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

They do love you, you are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! Even the crying pic! I have twin boys that are 12 months, how old are your boys?