Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5 Months today!!




So the boys are 5 months old today! WOW! I can not believe how time has flown! They are doing wonderfully. Aiden's eyes have really improved two weeks ago they were stage 2 zone 3 and yesterday they were stage 1 zone 3. That is a big improvement! They have not been weighed in a week or so but I am thinking that Aiden is 10+ lbs and Nate is about 12+ lbs. Their sleeping patterns are getting a little better. On average they are sleeping 5-7 hours a night, which is a big help to us. I will make sure to try and update this a little more than I have, but things are moving along well with them!

8 comments:

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Love those chins!!!! Why are they cute on them, but not on me????

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Wow, I thought for sure someone (Erin) would pick up on that opportunity!!! LOL

rednk-n-eurp said...

Look at those chubby cheeks!!! Can't wait to come over and pinch them!
Happy 5 months!
Love,
Monika

erin richardson said...

Pick up on what opportunity? I'm so confused.

Charity Donovan said...

They are so CUTE!!! How crazy is this...my oldest son's name is Aidan (spelled different, but still) & we had quads in October & baby "C" we named Nathaniel! We have great taste in names!!! lol!

Charity Donovan said...

I found your blog my searching "multiples" in the interest category under profiles. Your little guys are adorable...I LOVE the pic of them kissing!!! So sweet!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I giggle every time I see this picture!

Cindy said...

When they are around 16 this will be a great picture to have proudly displayed on the wall and then you can embrass them with it whenever someone comes over.