SO they are getting soooo big as you can see. Yesterday they Aiden weighed in at 11 lbs 1 oz, and Nate weighed in at 12 lbs 8 ounces. Here are some pictures I took this morning for your viewing pleasure, it makes them look like they are off to work in their business attire :)
Wow Aiden and Nate are so handsome. I seen you left me a comment and I've been reading your blogs. It sounds like we have a few things in common. I lost my mother in 2005 and my father in 2006. I had my girl/boy twins in 2007, amazing miracle. I also have a son(step) that is 8. All three of your boys are adorable. God Bless. Lacy
Wow never did I think there would be a plus three! But God has blessed us with 2 more at the same time! This is all my mothers idea I know it. She is up there sitting next to some of the greatest that have ever lived just laughing away knowing that her and God have thrown us yet another curve ball. But she also knows that God would not give us anything that we couldn't handle. These last few years have been pretty trying, but we are making through it. I met Kyle in June of 06 and we have been inseparable ever since. Having a man who can not only take care of me while pregnant with twins, but can also take care of my son who is still in his terrible two's at the age of 7 lol. I have been so blessed to have such a loving church family who is so understanding and supportive. I am not sure where I would be without them.
The purpose of this blog is to start from the beginning of our little mens lives inside the womb, and follow them through the rest of their sure to be eventful lives. May I present Aiden Christopher and Nathaniel Jacob Wilkinson.
5 comments:
Oh, my goodness! Could they be any cuter????
How adorable!!! Very expressive little faces. Cute, cute, cute!!
Monika
that looks like a whole mess of giggles.
do you sit them in the same order every time?
Wow Aiden and Nate are so handsome. I seen you left me a comment and I've been reading your blogs. It sounds like we have a few things in common. I lost my mother in 2005 and my father in 2006. I had my girl/boy twins in 2007, amazing miracle. I also have a son(step) that is 8. All three of your boys are adorable. God Bless.
Lacy
Oh my goodness, they are so cute!I can't even think of anything else to say...they are soooo cute!
Post a Comment