Sunday, April 13, 2008

Seeing Stars




So I have been a total slacker on their blog. So here we go! As of Friday the 4th of April, Nathaniel weighed in at 13 lbs 5 oz, and Aiden weighed in at 12 lbs 6 oz. They are growing like weeds! It looks like Aiden will have to wear a cranial band, and it is very possible that Nate will have to as well. I have to call the neurosurgeon tomorrow to make an appointment to find out for sure. Both of the boys are smiling and giggling like crazy and they sleep from mid-night to 10 a.m. Don't ask me how we did it because I have no idea! They have been pretty down and out these last few days kind of sickish... not too sure if it left over from what Kyle and I had last week or if it is just a small cold. We have moved into a new house. It has 3 extra rooms that we didn't have at the old house. So it is nice to be able to have room to move. I will promise to keep everyone updated more.

The pictures I am posting are from the Team Cincinnati Concert

5 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

The top pic is to die for!!! So CUTE! Like little miniature golfers!!! I flippin' LOVE it!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

I just don't think they could be any cuter!!

Lacy Justus said...

Way cute! Aiden and Nate are looking wonderful. Congrats on the new house. I seen you read my blog, hope you liked it. I'll bookmark yours and keep in touch.
God Bless.

Lacy

erin richardson said...

they ARE just the cutest little boys around town! I'm a big fan of the "family photo" there at the end. :-)

Anonymous said...

The boys look soooo cute!!
Monika