Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grammy's boys

The twin's Grammy got them blankets for Christmas last year, and had their names embroidered on them. Well just a few nights ago I started to use the blankets because they were just too cute to use. But I got over that quick when we have found that every time we put these blankets on the boys, they melt into their bed and go to sleep with no fuss. I guess you can say it is Grammy's touch that eases them.

Sorry for the upside down picture and for cutting off Aiden's head, but I took it just a few moments ago and it is now 1 a.m.

4 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Can Grammy make ME two of those for my twins? LOL

Trish said...

I will take 3. One for the twins, and 1 for the older daughter. Actually make it 4. One for the hubby! LOL!
The boys looks so sweet! :0)

erin richardson said...

*shock* YOU CUT OFF YOUR BABY'S HEAD??!?!?!!?!!

Cindy said...

Bring those with you on Saturday,