Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We are home!!

September 14, 2007
So I was supposed to be in the hospital for 48 hours, but there was a positive flow difference in Aiden's blood flow in his umbilical cord. We had out follow up ultra sound today, and Dr. Livingston was happy with the positive change. I had a steroid shot yesterday and there was a nurse named Bob who was wonderful! I HATE needles, and when he gave me my shot it was in my left hip, he pinched me really hard and said okay I am going to pinch you a little your going to feel a sting, and I will wiggle the sting out, then you tell me when your ready for the shot. I said go ahead, and he let go and said good I already gave it to you. LOL. Food believe it or not is not that bad in the hospital and since I was on the Labor and Delivery ward, not only did I get to order from the regular menu, but they give you extras to choose from in addition! Today getting discharged took forever! I was pretty upset by it, but hey I am home, the babies are doing well and I am happy! We have another ultra sound tomorrow to make sure that he is still improving. I will let everyone know whats going on, now I am going to play some WOW and eat some fattening foods for my babies!

2 comments:

Jill said...

hey - i added you to my blog just because i use that WAY more than myspace. (i only really use myspace to check on you now!) so keep this up too! i want to keep up with you and the boys. and i'm still praying!

rednk-n-eurp said...

Great idea to blog!!! Look forward to get to see these little guys.
I hope all your boys (all 4 of them...!) are taking good care of you.
Love, Monika