September 15, 2007
Today Dr. Livingston said he would be at the hospital with us while we have our ultra sound done, but he sent one of his partners to do it instead. We got there a little before 9am, and she didn't even get into the room until 10:45. She had an ultra sound, so we had to wait for her to get done and all. She got the umbilical cord flows mixed up and got our hopes up since it seemed as if Aiden's blood flow in his cord looked almost identical to what Nathaniel's looks like, well it turns out she had just mixed them up, and when we got the reading for Aiden's actual cord flow, there was no change good or bad. So we are still going to have the laser procedure done on Monday. I have to be at Children's Hospital at 6am, and it will take a few hours to do, and I have to stay over night. After this surgery, I am on strict bed rest, and that really scares me.
We have another ultra sound again tomorrow, so I will give everyone an update as soon as we get back.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment