October 10, 2007
So today is another milestone in our little tykes lives. They are taking them completely off the billi lights and putting them on the heat blankets. They are also going to up their feeds again later today. They both are making great bowel movements and the urine looks good. Today while Kyle was down there, one of the nurses I guess "yelled" at him asking why he was not cuddling them yet. Meaning we can now put our hands in the incubators and put one hand on their bottoms and our other hand on their heads. I am excited. Kyle has a short class tomorrow so I think I am going to go down there and sit with them for an hour or so, but it depends on how I feel. They said we should be able to hold them by this weekend! Praise the Lord! I will let everyone know how tomorrow goes!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment