

Adam and Nate Adam and Aiden
Today was a big day for Adam. He got to hold Nate for the first time today. May I say there were tears in my eyes. He was excited to hold him and after he did, he went over to talk to Aiden about some kids at school, Christmas and our dog. So he is getting really excited about the boys and them coming home when they do. He said he can't wait for Christmas... you wanna know why? Not the presents... he wants his brothers to be home. That's what he said today while at the hospital when we were talking to the doctor and the nurse. I thought it was way too cute. Of course there are pictures. They also dressed Aiden today, he only had a little shirt on but it was cute. Nate has been dressed for about a week now :) Both boys are still doing very well! I will keep everyone updated!


No comments:
Post a Comment