Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bearing good news

October 3, 2007
Well I blog to you folks bearing good news! The flow in Aiden's umbilical cord has went from reverse back to absent! That is wonderful news! This means that we are taking a step in the right direction. Praise the Lord! We are waiting to hear back from Dr. Livingston and his team on what our next steps are as far as me getting an actual room, to what the possibility of delivery any time soon is, and the next round of steroid shots.

It is so great to be able to give such great news, and I love all of the prayers and thoughts from each and everyone of you. Kyle has been here every night and is sleeping on a recliner that barely reclines, but he doesn't want to leave me alone here over night, bless his heart. I have not been able to see Adam yet, but hopefully he will be able to come down soon because mommy misses her little guy who is a soon to be big brother!

I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the progress on the boys and our little adventure here.

In his name,
Kat

No comments: