October 3, 2007
I am finally in my permanent room! I am at University Hospital still, level 3 Women's Center. My room number is 3231 and my phone number is 513-584-9326. For all the people who have been asking, now you know! It is so nice to be able to put my stuff in drawers, and I even have a closet! Kyle has a pull out bed that doubles as a couch, not so comfy but better than the recliner that only reclined half way he was sleeping in the last 2 nights. I have a DVD player and a vhs player which is nice. From what I understand I get to go down to the court yard as well, we will see. I think that I have another ultra sound tomorrow morning so I will keep everyone updated as usual.
In His name,
Kat
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment