So this is one of the days we have been waiting for! Nate will be coming home on Saturday or Sunday! They switched his formula today so they have to make sure that he is tolerating it and then he can come home! Hallelujah Praise the Lord!!!
Aiden is doing well. They took him off of oxygen today and he is tolerating it just fine. He is still not gaining weight and he is also not maintaining his temperature. They had to bring in a heat lamp to put over him to help with that.
I am not sure if I am going to be able to keep in contact too much the first few days because it is going to be a bit chaotic trying to figure out how to balance Aiden being at the hospital and Nate being home. But as soon as I can I will get new pictures out of him here at home tube wire and hospital free!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Go go go, you little guys! I'm so proud of you!!!
Welcome home Nate!
Post a Comment