October 21, 2007
Aiden had to have surgery today. It literally formed and took over over night. He had what is called NEC, I explained it previously. They took out 15 cm of his large intestine and his IC valve (the valve that connects the large intestine to the small intestine). He was moved to Cincinnati Children's Hospital and the surgery lasted about an hour and a half. This morning I had went to church to drop off Adam since I couldn't and wouldn't take him with me to see his sick brother taken off to surgery. So when I walked in and told Tonni, she immediately took me down front for prayers. It was such a wonderful thing to know how many people are praying for us, but to feel everyone's hands placed on me, just to be in prayer. I felt God's hand on me the most during those few minutes. Words can not even describe what that felt like. Kevin drove me to the hospital and prayed over Aiden before surgery. He also stayed until the surgeon came out to give us an update. We don't know too much as of right now, but I will keep everyone updated.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment