October 4, 2007
Good afternoon everyone. I come bearing some hard news not only for me
to tell, but for me to try and grasp. Our little fighters will be here
via c-section some time tomorrow. They are still in the process of
getting us an exact time, since they are scheduling us last minute.
We got our tour of the NICU today. We were able to see a baby that
was born yesterday and she weighed under a pound. Our guys are about
double her size, so they are to an advantage. I have been moved from my
super comfy room to an actual labor and delivery room. It is funny how
much larger this room is compared to the other rooms.
I am excited, yet very scared to see our little guys. They are truly
in God's hands, and he will do His will.
I will be here for 3-4 days after the c-section but I will be back
over in the Women's center, they are trying to save my room for me since
we already got settled in last night.
Prayers are needed full force right now. We have made it to the end
of this road, and now we have to journey down another road that will be
the road that carries our little boys and the adventures they will
endure.
I will keep everyone informed!
In His name,
Kat
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment