
Aiden and Nate in their Lion and Tiger costume

Adam was a Ninja!

Aiden a bit tuckered out He is a Lion hear him ROAR

Nate as a tiger
October 31, 2007
So Kyle and I had an idea to make the boys their first Halloween costumes, but since we haven't really had time to do so, nor are we to creative we let Grammie make them and we supplied her with the goods. Here are the pictures from today while wearing them :)
By the way the boys are doing well. Nate's belly was quite bloated so they took an x-ray and his belly is just a little distended and is full of a little gas so they decided to stop his feeds and wait for his belly to go down. (Tonni so you can giggle a little for today, pray that he releases some gas lol) Aiden is doing well, and they started his feeds again today! He is now taking 1cc every 3 hours.


2 comments:
Your boys are freaking adorable. I love the lion/tiger costumes. VERY clever of wonderful Grammie. See? This is a comment! Now do I get one?? LOVE.
Too sweet! I am so impressed that you got this so caught up!
Post a Comment