Thursday, November 8, 2007

Yet again disgard the last post

October 3, 2007
Well in mid tears, after I returned to my washed out white hospital
gown
resigning my regular comfy pj's, while the nurse was hooking me up to
the monitors the resident doctor walked in and told us that Dr. Saldana
had made a mistake in his report, and there in fact was NO reverse
flow.
After the doctor had came in to tell me that I was going to be

stuck in this room, and after I had burst into tears telling him I didn't
understand why Dr. Saldana was so pleased with the results and getting
us excited, why he would turn around and write something different in
the report the resident doctor called Dr. Saldana and had him review his
report for any errors. But the difference of putting a NO in front of
reverse flow, I can see where that can be an easy mistake. So now,
disregard my last post, the one that tells you to disregard the last one
lol.

God is good, God is awesome, and he is holding my little guys hands
and setting them on the right path from the start.


Thank you guys again for your thoughts and prayers, and again sorry
for all of this wonderful confusion.

In His name,
Kat

No comments: